Rod Margolis, Executive Coach & Nonprofit Consultant
Rod helps executives and nonprofit organizations develop and implement fundraising, organizational and communication tactics and strategies meeting their goals and objectives. His background includes 20+ years of progressive leadership providing vision, stewardship and results oriented management.
As President and CEO of the Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York his accomplishments included:
- Transformed this significantly underperforming organization by reversing 60% loss in campaign into a 69% gain in a highly challenging fundraising environment.
- Initiating a financial resource development program resulting in an eightfold increase in corporate sponsorships and an 80% growth in endowments assets.
- Creating highly innovative annual campaign affinity programs resulting in a 235% increase in major gift households.
As Executive Director at United Jewish Community of the Virginia Peninsula:
- Led Federation in extensive modernization of the Jewish Community Center and the construction of an award winning preschool while doubling contingency and capital reserves.
- Fostered 400% endowment growth over a five year period
- Executive Coach, Center for Executive Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach, ICF
Honors & Awards
- Sapir Award for Annual Campaign Achievement, United Jewish Communities
- Commendation Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster, United States Air Force
For more information you can reach Rod at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-441-6008.